Water Damage Cleanup in and around West Point PA
Call 24/7 610-489-0859
At Scavello Restoration we understand the stress and frustration that comes along with experiencing damage to your West Point property. That is why we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional disaster restoration services while remaining sensitive and attentive to your needs. In fact, we are committed to providing you with a worry-free home restoration process from start to finish, so you can safely return to your West Point property and get on with your life. When you experience a loss to your residential or commercial property, you need a team of experts on your side who can provide you with the quality services you need and the peace of mind you deserve. Let Scavello Restoration put our expertise to work for you!
As a locally owned company, we are pleased to offer our disaster recovery services to homeowners and businesses throughout West Point, Harleysville, Lansdale and Ambler, PA, as well as the surrounding communities. Come to us for all your flood, sewage, fire, smoke, mold or other disaster restoration needs. Our experience and state-of-the-art home restoration technology allow us to quickly and expertly handle projects of any size or scope. From immediate damage cleanup and board-up to remediation and rebuilding, Scavello Restoration is at your service. If your property in West Point has sustained fire damage, you can rely on our crew to offer complete fire, smoke and soot cleanup, as well as water extraction and thorough deodorizing services. Whether the need is for on-the-spot response or complete restoration, we can deliver experienced professionals and equipment anytime day or night to dry out or clean up any amount of water or fire damage. Fire, flood or any type of disaster, Scavello Restoration is the only name you need to know for exceptional home restoration and disaster recovery. We have been trusted professionals in your neighborhood, providing services from cleaning to home remodeling for over 30 years. Contact us today for any disaster restoration requirements you may have. We appreciate the opportunity to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
WATER DAMAGE West Point PA CALL 610-489-0859
Preventing Water Backup:
- Maintain gutters and downspouts, keeping them free of debris and leaves and repairing them if they are sagging
- Inspect your gutters’ capacity – after fifteen minutes of heavy rain, if water overflows the gutters, install additional downspouts
- Extend downspouts at least ten feet away from the house
- Adjust landscaping and irrigation so that water flows away from the foundation
- Drain subsurface groundwater and storm water with a sump pump system that has battery backup and replacement warnings
- Run your sump pump every few months and clean it annually before the rainy season
- Prevent backflow of sanitary sewer water by installing backflow valves and standpipes at all basement drain locations, including sinks and toilets
- Prepare your basement “just in case” by raising your washer, dryer, water heater, oil tank, furnace, all electrical wiring and personal items above typical water backup levels